Glory to Jesus Christ!
Welcome to St. Sophia Ukrainian Catholic Church. We are delighted you’re here! St. Sophia’s is an Eastern Catholic Church in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex under the jurisdiction of St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Chicago. We are in full and visible communion with Rome.
It is our hope that this website will help to answer your questions and will provide you with all the necessary information about our parish and our Church. Should your inquiry not be answered here, we also welcome you to call, fax, email or come and visit.
His Beatitude Sviatoslav (Shevchuk) said, “a living parish is the place of meeting with the living Christ.” We especially invite you to visit us for prayer and worship to experience for yourself the richness and beauty of our Ukrainian Byzantine Rite. As the Apostle Philip said (John 1:46), “Come and see!”
- Pope Francis blesses Ukrainian military servicemen May 25, 2016
- First UGCC community on Cyprus to serve Ukrainian liturgy May 25, 2016
- “Every new political protégé promotes interests of certain oligarchs, which destroys the state,” - Head of the UGCC May 19, 2016
- AUCCRO members met with students of Harvard University, who are interested in Ukraine May 19, 2016
- Never Undervalue the Benefit of BringingTwo Strangers Together July 30, 2015
- Spotlight on the Eastern Churches:The Syriac Orthodox Church July 30, 2015
- Picture of the Day: Sisters Act July 30, 2015
- Page One: Headlines for 7/30/15 July 30, 2015
Sunday Liturgy: 10:00 AM
Feast Days: 7:00 PM
Confession: 30 minutes before every service or by appointment
Learn how to go to Confession in the Ukrainian Catholic tradition here…
Lenten Mission and Confessions this weekend! See the rest of our weekly announcements here…
Get customized directions to our church here…
You will find that in volunteering, there is satisfaction, fulfillment, joy and strength. Our doors are always open.
The Reverend Pavlo Popov
Parish Phone/Fax: 972-370-4700