Glory to Jesus Christ!
Welcome to St. Sophia Ukrainian Catholic Church. We are delighted you’re here! St. Sophia’s is an Eastern Catholic Church in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex under the jurisdiction of St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Chicago. We are in full and visible communion with Rome.
It is our hope that this website will help to answer your questions and will provide you with all the necessary information about our parish and our Church. Should your inquiry not be answered here, we also welcome you to call, fax, email or come and visit.
His Beatitude Sviatoslav (Shevchuk) said, “a living parish is the place of meeting with the living Christ.” We especially invite you to visit us for prayer and worship to experience for yourself the richness and beauty of our Ukrainian Byzantine Rite. As the Apostle Philip said (John 1:46), “Come and see!”
- Representatives of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church prayed for victims of Paris attacks at Notre Dame de Paris November 16, 2015
- Deputies voted for the anti-human ideology of gender – UGCC head comments on "anti-discrimination" amendment to Labor Code November 13, 2015
- Holodomor Memorial unveiled near US Congress November 9, 2015
- New Ukrainian Metropolitan of Poland November 7, 2015
- Never Undervalue the Benefit of BringingTwo Strangers Together July 30, 2015
- Spotlight on the Eastern Churches:The Syriac Orthodox Church July 30, 2015
- Picture of the Day: Sisters Act July 30, 2015
- Page One: Headlines for 7/30/15 July 30, 2015
Sunday Liturgy: 10:00 AM
Feast Days: 7:00 PM
Confession: 30 minutes before every service or by appointment
Learn how to go to Confession in the Ukrainian Catholic tradition here…
Lenten Mission and Confessions this weekend! See the rest of our weekly announcements here…
Get customized directions to our church here…
You will find that in volunteering, there is satisfaction, fulfillment, joy and strength. Our doors are always open.
The Reverend Pavlo Popov
Parish Phone/Fax: 972-370-4700