Glory to Jesus Christ!
Welcome to St. Sophia Ukrainian Catholic Church. We are delighted you’re here! St. Sophia’s is an Eastern Catholic Church in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex under the jurisdiction of St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Chicago. We are in full and visible communion with Rome.
It is our hope that this website will help to answer your questions and will provide you with all the necessary information about our parish and our Church. Should your inquiry not be answered here, we also welcome you to call, fax, email or come and visit.
His Beatitude Sviatoslav (Shevchuk) said, “a living parish is the place of meeting with the living Christ.” We especially invite you to visit us for prayer and worship to experience for yourself the richness and beauty of our Ukrainian Byzantine Rite. As the Apostle Philip said (John 1:46), “Come and see!”
- Meeting of Eastern Catholic hierarchs of Europe begins in Lviv October 24, 2014
- If we elect bandits again, we may end up with third Maidan, says Lubomyr (Husar) October 24, 2014
- UGCC may be prohibited in Crimea October 24, 2014
- Orthodox, Catholics and Protestants in Ukraine today are more united than ever before, Head of the UGCC October 23, 2014
- Conferences of St. John Cassian - Conference Eight on Principalities Part II October 24, 2014
- Conferences of St. John Cassian - Conference Eight on Principalities Part I October 17, 2014
- Conferences of St. John Cassian - Conference Seven on the Changeableness of the Soul and on Evil Spirits Part IV October 13, 2014
Sunday Liturgy: 10:00 AM
Feast Days: 7:00 PM
Confession: 30 minutes before every service or by appointment
Learn more about the Feast of Pentecost and the Descent of the Holy Spirit here…
VESPERS every 1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesday! See the rest of our weekly announcements here…
Get customized directions to our church here…
You will find that in volunteering, there is satisfaction, fulfillment, joy and strength. Our doors are always open.
The Reverend Pavlo Popov
Parish Phone/Fax: 972-370-4700